TapDancingChickenTapDancingChicken

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

TS2: Streets +1 TS2: Streets +1

Oddly enough

I can't think of anything other than this is one hell of a tasty riff. I have no Idea what its a cover of, but I like it alot

TheBagCartel responds:

TS2 is the acromym for TimeSplitters 2.

I loved playing TS: Future Perfect. It's a series of First-Person shooter games for the PS2 and XBOX run by Free Radical Design in the UK.

Thanks for the review!

Embark - Future Embark - Future

I like this one best

This one has to be my favorite one of your's. One question though. How did you achieve the opening effect? I'm having some trouble figuring it out.

But regardless, I like this one

TheBagCartel responds:

You mean the Reverberated Kick?
It's under the Plugin Preset section of the folder Browser.

Just go under "Sytrus" and check the "Drum" folder. "Reverb Kick" should be the second to last plugin on the list.

Thanks for the reveiw, and I hope I was helpful!

Super Powers Super Powers

Pretty good, a few tips

Your music is good. The songs them selves i can tell have had a lot of emotion put into them but there is one problem I can see. the lead singer seems to have a lot of emotion in what he is singing, but I feel like the band is having a hard time keeping up in the sense that they dont share that intensity. Or they do but dont portray it well. I will continue to download your songs as I like them, but that is the only thing I can see being a problem. other than that, good work and keep it up...youll go places.

Amber