TapDancingChickenTapDancingChicken

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Asaroki 07- Secret Asaroki 07- Secret

Some people can be quite mean....

Some problems? Yes, Big deal? Not really. I really like your anime style, and sticking with the anime type story telling can get difficult, I for one cant do it and I applaud you for that.

The Paper Prince The Paper Prince

I cant think of anything to change

But there are alot of great suggestions here, I just really liked it.

ernest-aka-gooey responds:

Awesome. Always good to hear the plain ol' good things too

Future Future

Wow....

Fan Fucking Tastic. Really, thats all I can think of. Im only running Flash5 but I really hope to someday do something like this.

President Swap President Swap

That was pretty good actually

I can't say that I loved it, but I can't say I at all disliked it. I thought the humor was pretty good, a little on the in joke side but I think that is what made it funny to me.

-DIFFERENCE- -DIFFERENCE-

I rather liked it

Great job on the fluid movement...that gains admiration points for the sheer dificulty and time involved. I liked the message, and the way you portrayed it if indeed i am seeing it correctly. But none the less awsome job.

HUNT HUNT

Not bad ...actually

I kind of lked it. The animation style was awsome, and I think you had something with the cow. Pretty good. Im gonna give you a five :)

Ryu Ryu

This is Amazing

Im very rarely blown away by something but this is... This was amazimgly brilliant. You are a one of a kind true artist. thats so very rare these days...

Drivin' Drivin'

It was ok

Not bad not great, could have had a point. Although Kudos on the old comic book style art and the awsome song choice

Working On It Working On It

This was actually quite impressive

I liked it dispite the randomness and the stick men. The detail in some of the scenes was simply brilliant.

Salad Fingers Episode 6 Salad Fingers Episode 6

Deffinitly not as good as the rest

I cant quite explain it but I really do like this series. Its strange as hell and a bit creey but then again so am I.